• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

Walt6541

We'll be there for the Flight4CF Celebration of Flight on 14 October!! NHWg has their conference that weekend so we've been asked to support. Should have a Chinook and Apache coming out from Drum for it!

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
We'll be there for the Flight4CF Celebration of Flight on 14 October!! NHWg has their conference that weekend so we've been asked to support. Should have a Chinook and Apache coming out from Drum for it!
Really? At Hampton? That would be fantastic.

number9

Contributor
Yes I am. If everything goes according to schedule I’ll be settled up there by mid-November. I had planned to move to Colorado, but some unhealthy in-laws in Mass forced the move.
Sorry to hear about the in-laws! Let me know if I can buy you a beer once you move here.

Not sure if you're a firearms guy or not, but if you are - enjoy NH!

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
My unit's opening at Peterson has been a tough fill - finding someone with basically Airline quals at GS-12 level is tough these days. Have to reside near Perterson SFB - and I think AF will waive currency/100 hrs PIC in last 12 months. Great job - would be awesome to get another single-anchor gold winger in here: