• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Affirm. The NAVAIR model. Wonderful piece of gear! I am grateful to have it! It's a tad small on my almost 60 year old dad-bod (despite my losing 25 pounds), but it is sized generously. Great wind and weather protection and warm. Hands-in-pockets works great!

That's the most important part!

taxi1

pilot
Affirm. The NAVAIR model. Wonderful piece of gear! I am grateful to have it! It's a tad small on my almost 60 year old dad-bod (despite my losing 25 pounds), but it is sized generously. Great wind and weather protection and warm. Hands-in-pockets works great!
I have desert tan and forest green flightsuits with pockets, I deployed with. They rock.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Time to reach out to DNKN’ to see about sponsorship like NASCAR. 😂😂😂
just think of the SWAG and $$$ you‘ll earn by sponsorship….i think you’d blow up their social media.

Well…I did manage to land a small Dunkin’ sponsorship a few years back for our masters road racing cycling team…the local Dunkin’ franchise owner gave us $1,000…so that’s pretty cool.

Back of our team training/racing jersey…

IMG_3706.jpeg

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
PBS Newshour going after the scourge that is the Griz-o-Copter. "But, the children!"
Of course they are dangerous…that’s why we fly them! The report is kind of silly, glossing over the fact that pilots who feel pressured (either self made or external) to get the job done regardless of the risk suffer similar accident rates across the fixed wing/rotary spectrum. At my airfield I saw one guy rush to get his GA aircraft filled with golf clubs, gas, and buddies for a summer flight to some course. No weight and balance and no realistic preflight (or even load balancing). He made it out but his landing gear hit the tree tops and he didn’t climb into visibility for quite some time. Lucky guy.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well…I did manage to land a small Dunkin’ sponsorship a few years back for our masters road racing cycling team…the local Dunkin’ franchise owner gave us $1,000…so that’s pretty cool.

Back of our team training/racing jersey…

View attachment 40068
Still think you should go for the brass ring and contact Dunkin’ Corporate. I do believe this is a winning idea.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Gentex announced a new "advanced" HGU-56/P - note OPS-CORE rails and flexible boom mic assembly. HOT or NOT?

HGU_56P_I_Arcs_01.jpg