• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quarantine Activities

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have to shave my quarantine beard in two days. Probably won't get to see it again for years. So sad.
I'm wondering whether they'll let me finish this silly SELRES command qual PQS virtually. If that involves a videoconference, I think the game will finally be up. Until then, avast, me hearties . . .

BarryD

Contributor
-put in a giant new garden. Got some mulch and plants before the state went cold iron to keep us busy for the first few weekends.
-gonna give spring grass a try since I'm home to water it enough
It's something else checking out at Lowe's and seeing the line go all the way to the back of the Outdoor/Garden Department.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Even though I don’t race anymore, I’ve been riding my old Schwinn bikes quite a little bit...good times...

1989 Schwinn Waterford Paramount...

2010 Schwinn Sprint fixed gear...

Last edited:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I love the cooking, music and gardening answers, which are things that I do normally. @Pags, what are you growing? Veggies, or something else? Nevada has a weird growing season that is short (we had snow in May last year), but intense. I have an array of raised beds that I've connected to my automated drip irrigation setup. Got some early crop seeds sowing indoors (snow peas, cantaloupe and broccoli), and I've replenished some of the standard culinary herbs. I've got tomatoes, Shishito peppers and basil producing in my indoor hydroponic setup, and my strawberry bed outside is starting to show signs of life.

Some cooking inspiration for you all from the You Tubes:
This guy is fucking hilarious - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbRj3Tcy1Zoz3rcf83nW5kw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRIZtPl9nb9RiXc9btSTQNw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJHA_jMfCvEnv-3kRjTCQXw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9_p50tH3WmMslWRWKnM7dQ

We've got a class in session at HAVOC, so working more or less as normal, but we're trying to cut everyone out as early as possible. Strange times... great thread.

RoarkJr.

I picked up skateboarding again since my
BJJ gym is closed. Also started doing more body weight circuit type workouts.

I have a 1969 Mustang that I’ve put some work into, though the window keeps falling off the tracks so that’s the next project.

Work, Day-trading, collecting Magic cards, and spending time with the new gf takes up the rest.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
It's something else checking out at Lowe's and seeing the line go all the way to the back of the Outdoor/Garden Department.

I go between 6 and 7am. There's hardly anyone there, so the 6 foot radius isn't as big of a deal.

SlickAg

pilot
Where I live has 75 miles of greenbelts so the thrill of the day for the past month has been going on socially distant Razor scooter rides with my kids.

I’ve also been riding my bike several times a week to local restaurants doing takeout and getting lunch or dinner to help keep them afloat. It’s been encouraging to see the community sort of rally around them as bet they can.

One of the positives during this whole debacle has been Texas allowing carry out booze at restaurants, you just have to order SOME item of food. I’m really hoping we get to keep that perk. Pets must be pretty happy too; I don’t think our dog has ever been on more walks in her life.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Even though I don’t race anymore, I’ve been riding my old Schwinn bikes quite a little bit...good times...

1989 Schwinn Waterford Paramount...

View attachment 25170

2010 Schwinn Sprint fixed gear...

View attachment 25168
Almost forgot...I’ve been riding my 1999 Manco mini-bike in addition to my Schwinn bikes.

Is it cheating if it has a motor?

Probably...

Last edited: