• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Probation and Recruiter Enlisting

Factory

Your friend needs to pull out the instruction and read it. Maybe talk to his Div O, CCC, LCPO, etc. Start with the instruction first.

Thanks, we just checked it out and it looks like he has to wait 3 years after his conviction to begin applying. His chain of command really likes him and thinks he does a great job. Does anyone know if there is anything else that would preclude him from getting selected other than the obvious?? Thanks.

Factory

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
Does anyone know if there is anything else that would preclude him from getting selected other than the obvious?? Thanks.

Factory

1. Not being able to read an instruction before asking questions on the internet.
2. Not knowing how to use the internet so you have to get your "friend" to do it for you.
3. Age
4. Test Scores
5. Eval's

If the first 2 were "Obvious" then my bad.

Factory

1. Not being able to read an instruction before asking questions on the internet.
2. Not knowing how to use the internet so you have to get your "friend" to do it for you.
3. Age
4. Test Scores
5. Eval's

If the first 2 were "Obvious" then my bad.

I was not trying to start some kind of flame post, just trying to find a little gouge for my buddy. But seriously he feels wrong about posting his story on the internet. So I just try and help him out. He checked the instructions like you said and things look promising. Thanks