• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec =)

navyboy4415

I can't believe I made it but I did! I received pro rec for NFO and SNA. Thanks everyone for all the help.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Now I just have to get my physical and I'm in!!!

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
I thought it was impossible to get pro-rec for both SNA and NFO. There is one board for both, so you only get pro-reced for one. At least that is what My recruiter told me when I got SNA.

Almost forgot! CONGRATS!

navyboy4415

Joboy I was told I was pro rec for all the positions I applied for which was SNA and NFO so I assume that you can be accepted into both programs.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Joboy I was told I was pro rec for all the positions I applied for which was SNA and NFO so I assume that you can be accepted into both programs.

Interesting, news to me. Either way, congrats!
Decision time, which job are you going to take ;)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Hopefully, he'll do the samrt thing and GO 'FO.

But seriously... congrats and good luck, You'll enjoy either one.

navyboy4415

Well I just found out the worst news possible. My recruiter/processor called the wrong Mike so I'm not pro rec. I know that they made a mistake but it is still upsetting. I was surprised about how fast I found out because I thought I was going for the December board but I don't know this whole situation is pretty ****ing unprofessional.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Well I just found out the worst news possible. My recruiter/processor called the wrong Mike so I'm not pro rec. I know that they made a mistake but it is still upsetting. I was surprised about how fast I found out because I thought I was going for the December board but I don't know this whole situation is pretty ****ing unprofessional.

Jesus Christ. I'm so sorry to hear that. That's messed up.

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor

Holy SH!T! I can't even imagine how pissed I'd be! So your package hasn't reviewed yet, or were you non-select? That is ridiculous. Not QUITE the same, but on par with a doctor giving the wrong news to the wrong people...just SHOULD not happen.:icon_rage

BigRed389

None
Yeah you had me freaked a bit...I was told I'd be up for the November board, but my recruiter told me they haven't received any word from them yet.