• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec =)

tiger84

LT
pilot
Sorry to hear about the mistake, but at least you're still in the running. I'm hoping to hear soon about the results of the last board, assuming my application didn't get pushed back again.

navyboy4415

Some good news, I have been professionally recommended for BDCP ). I'm pretty sure my application was pushed back to the January board so if you applied to the Jan board be prepared to start finding out soon. Thanks again everyone. Good luck to the people who are still waiting for a response!

AppleCello

Now that you've been recommended, I can laugh at how messed up that situation was. sorry you had to go through that, but congrats to you now.

Donnybrooker

pilot
Yeah, I agree with how much of a sucky situation that was! So much so that I told my friends and family about it. When my recruiter called me a couple weeks ago to tell me I was pro-rec'd, I told him my full name and asked him if he was sure he was calling the right person. He logged back onto the database just to double check. Sure enough, it was me. At any rate, congratulations!