• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Private plane down in Santa Rosa County

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You guys gotta watch the CNN video for this. I can't find the link right now but if you scroll through, the footage of fighters scrambling to intercept this delta bravo was stock footage of two F-4s taking off into the wild blue yonder of 'Nam.

Classic. Even my fiance is like aren't those planes old as hell?
"Old as hell????" Oh no, I'm so hurt! :headache_

(PS: Be careful, you have an uncommonly astute woman :) )

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not sure about AF drones, but our "Q"s were required to be painted bright orange.

I used to fly this one conventionally and "remotely" with a special remote control panel in place where the old radar scope used to be, in post production test flights.

qf4bd3vz4.jpg

[sorry for the threadjack :eek: ]

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Common, in a world of silicone and botox. The rate the asset depreciates is drastically reduced . :icon_smil
But capital investment in the asset increases your basis. Unless the silicon and botox are free, the rate reduction at which the depreciation happens at does not matter.