• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Primary Complete

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Congrats man. If you put in for helos you might be finished with advanced by the time the next San Diego draft starts. Or you could get lucky and get the Mayport draft that always seems to be on.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
dirigibles
Be careful what you wish for .... one of my classmates put in for "Battleships" !! Very Jolly !!! Great humor, yes ???

Only problem was ... they brought the New Jersey out of mothballs and guess what he ended up on as a trembling new Ensign on the Gunline ???? As an aside ... he broke a leg so bad in an onboard accident --- career over.

Finis .... :eek:

Pags

N/A
pilot
Be careful what you wish for .... one of my classmates put in for "Battleships" !! Very Jolly !!! Great humor, yes ???

Only problem was ... they brought the New Jersey out of mothballs and guess what he ended up on as a trembling new Ensign on the Gunline ???? As an aside ... he broke a leg so bad in an onboard accident --- career over.

Finis .... :eek:

I would have LOVED to be on board a BB when they were firing the main battery. Oh well....I can always go walk the decks of the Wisconsin.

And congrats on finishing primary. Go drink a beer or 8.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Congrats...

As for the Mayport draft...that's only if you go HSL. :p

Or not. My roommate here put damn near everything above HSL, and he's here now. For a while they were just sending people here. I know of several people who tried for the various HSC locales only to end up HSL Mayport.