• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Preferred Defense Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztin79

Point well-taken. I clean my piece after every firing session just out of habit, but you're probably right about special need with Wolf. Frankly, the ammo isn't bad for what you need at a range (though it's got some sort of micro-confetti mixed in with the powder in it that makes shooting very festive for me). If you just want ammo to rattle off at the range at 15 cents a cartridge, I've had no problems (no duds or abberations) after putting 700+ rounds through. In fact, I've had way more issues with "surplus" rounds from my local shop. I have been pleasantly surprised by Wolf.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Clean?? Non-corrosive??

I have preached this for decades ..... Bottom line: use military surplus and/or foreign ammunition at your own risk. Caveat emptor ...

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Starfires, Gold Dot, HydraShock, all at different times. Shot them all through the Kimber to test for jams and never had an issue.

OOO Buck for the 12 guage ... come and get some MF!

Status
Not open for further replies.