• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Platform locations/Going westcoast

phrogpilot73

NOT. Knowing what material your elastomeric bearings are made of, what tolerance the titanium hub is machined to at Sikorsky, the molecular composition of your Good Year tires, how many filaments per square inch of defrosting mesh is in your canopy, the max luminance rating of your of visual display cubes when set to full bright, and the length of the interconnecting tube between your fuel bladders has NOTHING to do with saving your life.

That my friend is LAMPS.
Wow. That's why I started with "not knowing LAMPS." I agree that is BS.

Knowing EPs and systems is a measure of a well trained crew; pilots, HACS, 2Ps, and AWs. Getting into engineering specs is just harassment.
That was the minutiae I was talking about... More along the lines of knowing how the different pressure switches, transmitters and what not work and how that impacts your decision to keep flying or land. Knowing how the engines really work, so you can decide to restart or not after a failure. Stuff like that, not the harassment package you mentioned up above.

MasterBates

Don't forget knowing that the K4 relay works with the bus ties, and if it breaks you can't get juice from the APU to the #1 bus..

Nevermind you have no way of knowing in flight if it was the K4 or something else.. You just don't have juice to the #1 AC Primary. (I think, I have brain dumped most 60B knowledges other than the really important stuff)

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
Don't forget knowing that the K4 relay works with the bus ties, and if it breaks you can't get juice from the APU to the #1 bus..

Nevermind you have no way of knowing in flight if it was the K4 or something else.. You just don't have juice to the #1 AC Primary. (I think, I have brain dumped most 60B knowledges other than the really important stuff)

:banghead_ Thank you! To wit... I need not say more.

Now I must drink heavily and forget the unwashed and horrific image of my HSL days...

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
:banghead_ Thank you! To wit... I need not say more.

Now I must drink heavily and forget the unwashed and horrific image of my HSL days...

It pains me to hear about all the work us LAMPS MK I guys did to make the HSL community fun has been flushed down the toilet. ;)