• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

BroskiOCS

hey there everybody. sorry for the late join. I was in on this board as well. active duty now. and got my ProRec-Y on the 19th. I'm still waiting to hear on a class date and orders. curious how some of you already have dates yet me being active I am in limbo.
Hey brother....don't be concerned about not having FINSEL or orders yet. I'm active as well and I was selected on the June SWO board. I have my FINSEL for the 29 September class but STILL no orders. 2 weeks out...no orders. I've already talked to PERS and they are working on them...just taking some time.

Dorf981

Hey brother....don't be concerned about not having FINSEL or orders yet. I'm active as well and I was selected on the June SWO board. I have my FINSEL for the 29 September class but STILL no orders. 2 weeks out...no orders. I've already talked to PERS and they are working on them...just taking some time.

I’m just hoping to get at least a class date here soon so I can prep before heading out. Guess I’ll have to start packing now just in case.

savagers33

Savage33
hey there everybody. sorry for the late join. I was in on this board as well. active duty now. and got my ProRec-Y on the 19th. I'm still waiting to hear on a class date and orders. curious how some of you already have dates yet me being active I am in limbo.
I also active duty. From the looks of the final selection list, all active duty personnel were given an “FY 20” date. We should be hearing something back before the end of this month.

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!

It’s okay. You’re not alone on the incessant waiting.

I was active duty years ago and am now extremely eager to get back into The Grind.

Welcome Aboard btw!

fareastcruise

If an SNA were to graduate from ocs on dec 20th, does anyone know when they would head to pensicola for flight training?
General consensus is 1-3 months of OHARP, then you go to Pcola and wait to class up. There's no point in trying to estimate because there are too many variables. That being said I have no idea where Pensicola is

Dorf981

Checked eNTRS and it looks like as of yesterday I’m on the list for 19Jan2020 class. Fingers crossed they can find an open slot in an earlier class before my orders drop.