• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
Received my tentative shipout date - 19-JAN-20.

Emailed my processor to see if I could go on either 03-NOV or 24-NOV. Response could take another week max.

Otherwise, I could dig January.

Last edited:

Wumwuts

pilot
Called my OR and have a date of 9 Feb. Of course, this is all subject to change, because military. If you guys are still waiting on FINSEL, you could probably call your ORs and ask them to see if there is a date pending in the system for you. Just a little something to begin planning your lives.

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
Heard from one of my boot camp buddies last night.

He was commissioned through the LDO program as an Admin Officer.

Beforehand, he applied for OCS a couple of times and was NONSEL for both instances (I think he might have wanted Flight, SWO, or even PAO).

Then, he picked up Chief Yeoman (YNC). He realized Limited Duty was the most viable for him. And, the rest is history.

That said, it all the more makes this process bittersweet pour moi as I’m opting to earn my bars a little more than a year after said “Boot Bud.”