• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Sorry man (or girl these days), but I'm going to have to disappoint you there. Good luck with that, though.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Mefesto said:
Fly's unofficial call sigh is "Stiffler." I'm working on it because his mom is HOT!
And after I've been lobbying so hard for "Chewbacca?" Don't ruin this for me.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
....maybe i'll have to make some calls...

I'll be down for the airshow, I could save you the trouble . . . but you probably wouldn't trust me to publicize, would you?:D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Usually callsigns like that are reserved for douche bags that nobody likes, so I'd say your chances are fairly good.

Brett

Buuuuuurn

insult.jpg

(If anyone other than Zab gets that one... I'll be surprised)

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A callsign before getting wings is kinda like cart before the horse, no?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh man...

Miss the NFO wings on there?

Brett's a very well established member here....

This'll be fun.

Negative rep points distributed.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
I suppose I deserved that :D But also can't help noticing you're nobody

Dude, neg rep points for that.

You're going to come on a Naval Aviation board and call a fleet experienced NFO a nobody? Not to mention he is prior aviation enlisted? Not to mention this topic is an aviation topic, and he might actually know something about it?

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
ghost119 said:
I made that mistake a little while ago and will never make it again. Later romey.
He who learns late, still learns. Good call.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Honestly, before the movie "Top Gun" came out, VERY few non-fighter types had "callsigns" .... bad nicknames, yes, but no callsigns that you would use airborne --- as a general rule.

The fighter guys --- F4/F8 --- had them to identify sections and each other quickly on tactical frequencies when airborne.

Status
Not open for further replies.