• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Fly's unofficial call sigh is "Stiffler." I'm working on it because his mom is HOT!

I was wondering when you were going to chime in.

phrogpilot73

What about NAVY Helo guys? Didn't seem like a whole lot had them when I was around them in Primary.

BTW... Stinky.... nice.... that must have an interesting story....
Again, I think they all have them... They just don't use them. Most people don't use them in my squadron unless it's:
1. Easier to say than their first/last name (less syllables)
2. It REALLY pisses them off to use it

And just for the record, the grunts in my battalion REALLY like using pilots' call signs... That's the first question they asked me when I checked in, and several of the company FirstSgt's address me as "Stinky Sir".

B

Blutonski816

I wonder if I'll ever get "Ice". Or at least "Maverick".... Sigh....

If you're Actualy Given a callsign like that I'd have to assume it's cuz people would hate you that much...lol...

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I fvcking knew this thread was gonna degenerate into that

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey, I hope you detected at least a hint of sarcasm in that... C'mon, we all know that the first callsign you get is almost always FUSHNEG.

Who are you? Negative rep points, low post count, no profile... come on, who are you?

romey77

Who are you? Negative rep points, low post count, no profile... come on, who are you?

Sorry man, didn't have time to work on my profile. As for the rep- don't let that mislead you, I'm actually a REALLY nice guy. Just ask Brett about it. :D
I'll work on my profile, promise....

Status
Not open for further replies.