• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PENTHOUSE Room for Rent - 1 mile from NAS Pensacola

ka$h

Hey Ryan, It's look pretty possible that I might be moving down in 3 weeks or so and might be down before to pick up some uniforms and check out the area and possibly your place. Is it still available and are you firm on the rental price? Is the available room furnished or would i need to buy a bed? Would I have to be on the lease? How much longer are you plannin on living there? Let me know whats good man.

RGold

There are a couple people possibly looking at it, but no one has confirmed for sure, so as far as I'm concerned it's still available. I want to get someone sealed in so I'm going to say it's still open to whoever can confirm first.
When are you thinking about coming down? I'll be here for sure, so just let me know and you can swing by.
And yea... the price is set. We're renting as well... so it's just the price of rent from the owner. The bedroom has a nice bed in it. It's pretty much brand new. Really nice frame and headboard, and good mattress too. The room also has a small dresser in it, a wall mirror, and two-door sliding closet. Right outside the room is a coat closet which would be yours as well. There is a large storage closest downstairs for sporting/outdoor stuff as well.
I'll be here for over 2 years. Everyone who lives here has to be on the lease due to the owner's policy. But as soon as you're done with training here, you can break your lease with your military orders with no penalty.
Are you a Navy or AF guy though? How long will you be here for training?

ka$h

Thanks for the info, sounds good and would save me some $$ from buying much. To make a long story short i'm an AF guy just completing an interservice transfer to the Navy into their SNA program. I'm currently stationed at Maxwell AFB, so only 3 hours away. I am just waiting on my orders to be cut and they said it should be this month, so basically i'm contimplating either coming down this weekend or next to check out everything. I will def be there for API and then not sure where for Primary.

corvettetimmy

But good old Caroline... she's like an entire loony bin worth of people squeezed into one person. I have no idea how she has so much spare time to know about everyone!

Are you AF or Navy?

Yeah I would always see Caroline snooping up and down the other floors. I asked her about it once and she tried to play it off like she was taking the stairs for exercise. Then I caught her with binoculars! Her husband is pretty cool. He loves talking about flying but you would never know it since Caroline wont let him get a single word out of his mouth before she tries to finish the sentence.

RGold

Got it. Well let me know when you're heading here and I'll make sure I'm around. Do you know approximately how many months you'd be here? Like 4 or 5?
Email me when you figure out when you're coming.

RGold

Hey man,

We still haven't found anyone to move in believe it or not. A lot of people have wanted to, but no one can get out of their leases or bail on their roommates they have already. Are you still looking for a place? Do you know when you'll be down here? Looks like there's a good chance it'll still be available. Let me know

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I come down at the end of the month, I'd like to know more about it!

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Navy SNFO- right now I'm 3 weeks out from moving down and looking around for roommates. I've seen the building when I was down in April, I'd just need to meet you and verify that you're not creepy, but unless anything comes up for me in the meantime I'd like to check it out when I get down there.