• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PENTHOUSE Room for Rent - 1 mile from NAS Pensacola

RGold

One bedroom available in a Penthouse on top of condo building RIGHT on the beach.
(Pictures are attached)

- You get your own bathroom
- Fully furnished
- Covered parking
- Roommate owns a boat

- Includes use of:
Indoor & Outdoor Pool
Hot Tub
Gym/Weight Room
Sauna
Grilling Area
Sand Beach right outside condo

$667/month includes water and all maintenance fees. Pay additional for electricity, cable/internet (all comes out to about $50/month)

Would prefer another officer in either the Navy or A.F. Aviation programs.

Room available Immediately! Call or Email Ryan for more info: (602) 326-0962 or ryangoldney@gmail.com

Please let anyone know who is looking for a room or is moving to be stationed here soon. Thanks!

Attachments

• zPenthouse (9).JPG
    zPenthouse (9).JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 267
  • zPenthouse (13).JPG
    zPenthouse (13).JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 255
  • zPenthouse (21).JPG
    zPenthouse (21).JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 223
  • zPenthouse (23).JPG
    zPenthouse (23).JPG
    255 KB · Views: 219
  • zPenthouse (63).JPG
    zPenthouse (63).JPG
    146 KB · Views: 175

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
No kidding. All the pimp pads are going to be gone before I even get down there. =(

there are plenty of places to live. just make sure you live on perdido. screw the governors gate/cordova area. there might be more to do, but there's nothin' like getting hammered on the beach and being able to walk home.

ka$h

Yo, your place looks pretty tight but It looks like I won't be moving down until towards the end of Sept for A-Pool status. Will def keep your place in mind though once I get my final paperwork and I make my migration down south. I'm and SNA FYI.

RGold

Hey, is that 1103?

Thats where I lived when I was in API. Watch out for Caroline :eek:

Its definitely a cool pad.
Ha yea... 1103! It's a ton of fun, and quite a steal for the money I think.

But good old Caroline... she's like an entire loony bin worth of people squeezed into one person. I have no idea how she has so much spare time to know about everyone!

But I guess you're the other Corvette guy I've heard about... I have a new Corvette too... and was told that the person before me had one and parked it right in the same spot! Thought that was kind of cool... keeping the tradition going!

Are you AF or Navy?

RGold

No kidding. All the pimp pads are going to be gone before I even get down there. =(
I second that... there are tons of sweet places to live. Everyone I know lives in a place that I would consider really nice or "cool". There's no shortage in this town... and all for a good price!

Call Barbara or Terry at Exit2Paradise Realty if you want to look for a place... they'll find one for you within a day or two. (850) 492-6972

RGold

Yo, your place looks pretty tight but It looks like I won't be moving down until towards the end of Sept for A-Pool status. Will def keep your place in mind though once I get my final paperwork and I make my migration down south. I'm and SNA FYI.
Well contact me when it gets closer and I'll let you know if it's filled yet or not...

But if it's filled by then and you want to look into finding another place... call the number I posted above they'll help you out!

breaktheice99

One bedroom available in a Penthouse on top of condo building RIGHT on the beach.
(Pictures are attached)

- You get your own bathroom
- Fully furnished
- Covered parking
- Roommate owns a boat

- Includes use of:
Indoor & Outdoor Pool
Hot Tub
Gym/Weight Room
Sauna
Grilling Area
Sand Beach right outside condo

$667/month includes water and all maintenance fees. Pay additional for electricity, cable/internet (all comes out to about $50/month)

Would prefer another officer in either the Navy or A.F. Aviation programs.

Room available Immediately! Call or Email Ryan for more info: (602) 326-0962 or ryangoldney@gmail.com

Please let anyone know who is looking for a room or is moving to be stationed here soon. Thanks!
what a fab gaff, would you let it out to a london cockney as thing of holidaying out that way p .s . heard the birds are up for fun (chicks) lee london england:icon_smil

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
what a fab gaff, would you let it out to a london cockney as thing of holidaying out that way p .s . heard the birds are up for fun (chicks) lee london england:icon_smil

dude-wait-what.jpg

magnetfreezer

Translated into english with the help of http://www.translatebritish.com/ it looks like some guy named Lee from London looking to rent your place for a vacation. From the p.s. he wants to come here since the local girls have more teeth than the entire city of London combined:D.

EDIT: According to his profile, he enjoys kitesurfing - maybe LA or MS would be a better fit right now.