• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola rental housing?

sioburch

Didn't actually make a statement to get wrong there,

I said you got it wrong because you thought I rented from them and what I wrote was that we use them for our property manager.

Anyway, PCS asked us if we'd want to charge our tenants for things they broke (our first tenants broke a roman shade and part of the fence in the backyard), but we understand that things just break sometimes and we didn't charge them. So it was the homeowners that wanted to charge for that and PCS just followed their instructions. I wouldn't get too down on PCS for that because they work for the homeowners not the tenants.

MasterBates

Well, when I leave a house spotless and I get charged for shit that was not broken or was bad when I moved in, I tend to get a little pissy.

The only apartment/house/condo I have ever rented where the agency/office did not try to pull that crap was when I rented BlkPny's daughters' condo in Corpus.

Every single rental otherwise, tried that crap.

BlkPny

pilot
Well, when I leave a house spotless and I get charged for shit that was not broken or was bad when I moved in, I tend to get a little pissy.

The only apartment/house/condo I have ever rented where the agency/office did not try to pull that crap was when I rented BlkPny's daughters' condo in Corpus.

Every single rental otherwise, tried that crap.

The bill is in the mail. You just haven't gotten it yet because you keep moving that damn Puma.;)

Boog

Waiver Recommended
Keep in mind that Ted/ Perdido Sand and other realty companies work for the homeowner. If you plan on being in Pensacola more than a year (standard lease contracts for Florida by law), don't take his word that your 12 month contract is the only option and the lessor will sign another contract next year. Otherwise, like me, you'll have a for sale sign in your front yard with the better part of a year left before PCS.
Thank God the real estate market sucks right now so maybe I won't have to needlessly uproot move my family on my own dime because my property manager was not forthcoming with me.
Same thing happen to neighbors of mine except their homeowners will be returning to their house (probably planned all along with the property manager's knowledge).