• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Our Air Force(s)?

Lawman

None
goosegagnon2 said:
Cause you like them hairy? :icon_cat:

lol :D all in good fun

You just found the reason why the man that invented the Razor sits at the left hand of God.

And I can be ok with a lot of things, except fat. Fat chicks need love too, but they can get it from somebody else. (So going to hell.....)

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
T37Driver said:
1,2, and 4 are ok. Number three is not Hot by any standards. Pretty average looking. Just my opinion though.

Wait. until. deployment.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
zab1001 said:
Wait. until. deployment.
Speaking of which, I seem to remember some talent down in your neck of the woods, at least in Santiago. What say you?

Brett

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Santiago is out of control.

Unfortunately I live about an hour and a half from there.

Luckily "that time of year" is upon us, when all the college exchange students arrive.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Tell that to the AF and Navy squadrons flying out of Bagram, or Al Assad for that matter. They might differ on that point.

Brett

Or KAAOT and ABOT.

But chicks are much more interesting to talk about...Military, foreign, it's all good.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
mserver said:
I know Im not the only one here thinking that Marine chick can whoop my ass...

You're not...

Boy... I need to get to Germany... I'd like to work on some international relations...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
raptor10 said:
Just as a refresher, for those who are new...

Female Soldiers From Around the World .....
*HARRUMPFH* ..... Let's see 95% of these "ladies" get away from their staged pictures and hump a 100-lb ruck over the Hindu Kush with the Grunts ... reality check time .... when THEY do , then I will be impressed ..... :icon_rast

Otherwise .... you can see the same stuff at any bar in SEA or HNL ... or anywhere .... assuming you want to .... and minus the staged camo and berets .... :sleep_125

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
*HARRUMPFH* ..... Let's see 95% of these "ladies" get away from their staged pictures and hump a 100-lb ruck over the Hindu Kush with the Grunts ... reality check time .... when THEY do , then I will be impressed ..... :icon_rast

Otherwise .... you can see the same stuff at any bar in SEA or HNL ... or anywhere .... assuming you want to .... and minus the staged camo and berets .... :sleep_125
Yeah, I was going to say that a good portion of those are total PR shots and likely not even real military members. Case in point, the Russians with their big a$$ hair all over the place, wielding Kalashnikovs like drunk hookers hopped up on blow. They clearly belong on the pages of Maxim, not on any battlefield.

Brett

T37Driver

Lone Warrior
I Concur with both of the posts above.

BTW, does anyone remember Lindy England or whatever her name was. Damn, Now I'm in for some nightmares....

Better go see me fiance'....

Boy... I need to get to Germany... I'd like to work on some international relations...

While I will warn all of you, I am not the most sober person in the world right now, but I too grew up in Europe. In all 4 years of high school, needless to say there are alot of things wrong with America...EXCEPT their females. Trust me, I'm willing to bet half those chicks have more arm-pit hair than most of us do in our testicular fortitudes.

:D

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
T37Driver said:
BTW, does anyone remember Lindy England or whatever her name was. Damn, Now I'm in for some nightmares....

In West Virginia, her full set of teeth makes her pretty darn bangin'. :D

Thank God I'm from New York.

A lady from WV to prove my point:
030305053506_woods_toni3.jpg