• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

exo

Man... this is all way too familiar. I applied last year during the October board, practically the same thread name and the comments of course are mostly the same. Good luck to all of you guys, keep pushing. A year later and I'm in simulators in Primary... waiting for my first flight. It flies...

flyboy

Information Warfare Ensign
I just talked to my OR's secretary and she told me that she doesn't have the results from the board yet. Hopefully it's a misunderstanding since we have already seen one person get a Pro Rec. I'll wail a little bit today to see if anybody else posts results and then call again. I hate this waiting game!

dblair

PRO-REC SWO!!!

I was in the September batch that was moved to October.

Long time coming! I am so freaking excited!!

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I just talked to my OR's secretary and she told me that she doesn't have the results from the board yet. Hopefully it's a misunderstanding since we have already seen one person get a Pro Rec. I'll wail a little bit today to see if anybody else posts results and then call again. I hate this waiting game!

Its probably not a misunderstanding and I also wouldnt go annoying the crap out of your OR or the secretary by repeatedly calling. When they know, you'll know.

Just because results are out, doesnt mean EVERY SINGLE NRD gets them at the same time. Don't know why but thats how it seemed to work. When results were out for August, I didnt find out until 2-3 days afterwards. I called my OR one time asking if he had seen the results once they were starting to get posted here and he said he'd call me as soon as he knew something, and that's exactly what he did.

I know waiting more, probably irks the crap out of you, but you've gone this long and an extra day (or few days) isn't gonna kill you.

Warpig1

PRO-REC SNA/NFO
I always wondered what it would be like to post this message. I don't think it's really hit me yet.
Congrats to everyone who made it, and good luck to everyone applying!

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
PRO-REC SNA/NFO
I always wondered what it would be like to post this message. I don't think it's really hit me yet.
Congrats to everyone who made it, and good luck to everyone applying!

Congrats Warpig!!!
I'm still sitting here waiting for my results. Guess i'll find out if I got SNA/SWO some time soon...

350one

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like a million bucks. Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard or is still in the application process.

Rev

pilot
Man, congrats to everyone who has heard something back. I just called in and so far nothing. Quite possibly most nerve racking phone call of my life. Fingers crossed..

flyboy

Information Warfare Ensign
Non-Select BDCP SNA for me :( I guess the wait continues. At least I have enough that has changed in my profile that I'm able to submit for December. Hopefully I will have a nice Christmas Present. My recruiter said that there was a pretty long list of Non-Selects this board, I don't know if that had to do with the increased applicants....or the great President Obama cutting military spending while the US is fighting two wars. Gotta love the American public and their wisdom.

BigL17

Found out today that I was PRO-RECed for SWO. :D

I did not understand what being PRO-RECed meant until I did a search.
A professional recommendation is basically a conditional job offer. You still need to pass MEPS/security clearance/and the PRT but once these are completed you're in.

Luckily I already did my PRT, MEPS, and security clearance so now I'm just waiting on Final Select which I don't mind. Feels good to finally know something, it feels like the wheels are finally turning though slowly.

Congrats to everyone who were PRO-RECed, and for the others keep your heads up you should be hearing something soon.

sanchagrins

I'm glad some people are finally get the long awaited good news! I must say, I'm getting a little jealous! I'm in for the November boards, so I guess in about a month's time I should know myself!

SWOHopeful

Congratulations to all those getting pro-rec'd! If you were a non-select, GET ON IT and apply again. I was a non-select my first time, but I got it my second go around. If you got pro-rec, go ahead and get with your recruiters and get your PRT and MEPS set up if you have not done it. Then you can officially just sit and chill until you get your Final Select.

Grizzly

Just got off the phone with my Chief, he called me to say I was professionally recommended for SNA/NFO but not SWO for the BDCP!!! Good luck to those who are still awaiting results! Anywaysall the other ground work it laid I just need to wait for the security clearance and contract in, WOOO HOOO!!! I just wish I didn't have a physics-2 test tonight, I won't be able to concentrate!