• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

DoDo

I was told by my recruiter, that they DIDN"T have enough people to conduct the September 2009 board. I don't know how much of that is truth, but im glad he told me something other than "I don't know." Im just getting impatient cause I want an answer.

Racecarr33

Pro-Rec'd SNA
OR told me on Friday morning that the results were supposed to be posted that day, although I didn't hear another word from him all afternoon.

Maybe tomorrow?? Was anyone else fed the same info?

DoDo

My package was right around that time too. Again, Im just getting frustrated with the process.
Im trying to take a poll on what the next excuse will be. But like others said here before, "Be patient, when the GOOD news comes, it'll be worth the wait." I don't know about some people, but the GOOD news is costing be about $2,000 a month of loss wages.

Good luck to ALL.

DoDo

OR told me on Friday morning that the results were supposed to be posted that day, although I didn't hear another word from him all afternoon.

Yup fed the same line... He did also tell me, if I find out first, then let him know. ha ha... :icon_smil Yeah sure, I'll do that.

My recruiter is an E-8, where im an E-6, so not all the quick answers will be accepted by me.

Simplepnoi84

I called my OR Friday and they told me that it should be this coming week.

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
Yup fed the same line... He did also tell me, if I find out first, then let him know. ha ha... :icon_smil Yeah sure, I'll do that.

My recruiter is an E-8, where im an E-6, so not all the quick answers will be accepted by me.

been thru 2 boards where i knew before my OR knew, all thanks to AW :D

BigL17

The good news just keeps coming

My choices were Supply and SWO, and like many of you I have been rolled from the September to October because of the new fisc year.

Spoke with my OR several weeks ago and was told I would "probably be hearing back from the boards later this month. Spoke with him today on whether the boards met for both/any of the programs that I selected, he told me that many programs were not viewed by this board for instance SWO and will be rolled to the next board in November where I will be definitely hearing something back. He also said that I should be hearing something back about Supply.

I am taking all this with a grain of salt, being that I was "informed" that I would be seen for the September boards and then being rolled to the October boards, and now being potentially rolled to the November boards. I am only 22 so I am not worried about age but for others who are teetering the age limit I wonder if this is becoming a problem.

Also please tell me someone has some optimistic news from their OR regarding the boards.

bptaylor10

In response to ^^^^ post,

Did anyone else hear about SWO boards being pushed back to November? I am definitely not trying to bitch or complain, but this wait is getting to be pretty brutal when the teasers of "The boards are meeting on such and such date" are being thrown out there.

zbeasley

I haven't heard anything to that effect.

Just take comfort in what we know for sure...wait a second...we don't know sh*t for sure. If I had a dime for every time I heard one piece of information only to have it contradicted by someone else, I could buy my own F-18.

The only thing I can be positive about is that I submitted my application to my OR; I know this because I was present when I did it. Whether it gets reviewed this month, or next month, or in the year 20freaking15, it still doesn't change the fact there is nothing more I can do than just sit back and wait.

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
I haven't heard anything to that effect.

Just take comfort in what we know for sure...wait a second...we don't know sh*t for sure. If I had a dime for every time I heard one piece of information only to have it contradicted by someone else, I could buy my own F-18.

The only thing I can be positive about is that I submitted my application to my OR; I know this because I was present when I did it. Whether it gets reviewed this month, or next month, or in the year 20freaking15, it still doesn't change the fact there is nothing more I can do than just sit back and wait.

+1 zbeasley,

It's something that none of us can control, so there is no point in getting freaked out about it. FWIW, when I applied back in April, I think it took like nine days until someone posted that they had been Pro-Rec'd. I think we will hear something by the end of the week.

Cloak

Just got off the phone with my OR. He said he had just finished speaking with someone regarding the results for SNA/SNFO. He said to me that he was told the results would be posted by Thursday or Friday this week. So here's hoping we all get some GOOD news!

DoDo

Just got off the phone with my OR. He said he had just finished speaking with someone regarding the results for SNA/SNFO. He said to me that he was told the results would be posted by Thursday or Friday this week. So here's hoping we all get some GOOD news!

This week of this year 2009, right??? My recruiter isn't answering his phone. I think my next step is to knock on his door or since the Chain of Command seems broken, I might as well call the next in the CoC. :icon_rage More to come.