• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

blarged

ready
I was pro rec for Oct. Board. I was told I need to make some updates/correction to my SF 86 (security/background check) before submitting for Final Select, however I have not been able to log onto the nasis site. Anybody else having this issue or can anyone confirm using the site recently? I am working on this out of NRD NY. How are you guys progressing?
Thanks
Mike

I had this issue. It was a big pain. My OR took ownership of the issue and I'm not sure how he got the job done. There was a lady that he had to get in touch with to unlock my login for changes to be made.

I'll keep searching for the email, but there are lots of people on these boards that have had this same issue. This is the issue that made my wait for FS so long.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I was pro rec for Oct. Board. I was told I need to make some updates/correction to my SF 86 (security/background check) before submitting for Final Select, however I have not been able to log onto the nasis site. Anybody else having this issue or can anyone confirm using the site recently? I am working on this out of NRD NY. How are you guys progressing?
Thanks
Mike

NASIS was also down for maintenance today. So don't worry, it wasn't just you.

aircrew02

Hey guys, active duty Aircrewman for almost 10 years, Pro Rec'd for SNA on the Oct boards:D Still really hasn't set in yet, and probably won't until FS letters come out. Spoke to Mr. Elam, the Fleet Processing Officer and he said that from this point he has to handle it, and it will take some time. So yes, it is a hurry up and wait situation right now. I wouldn't mind shipping out next week, just to get it done. Brighter note, we get to enjoy the holidays before OCS.
Congrats to everyone on their Pro Rec!! To those who did not make it this time, RESUBMIT! I was already trying to get new LOR's together for the next board before I heard the great news.

jharris48

Got my PRT done yesterday and I had MEPS completed already. So it's time to sit back and wait again. I didn't bother to ask my OR about expectations on when my FS might come, I'm guessing I would get the same answers the rest of you are getting. He did say that he heard they accepted an excess number of pilots in October and wouldn't be accepting new pilots-or at least a greatly reduced number-until something like March. Sounds like competition will be real tough for the next few boards. Good thing we got in during October.

BigL17

Since my OR put my name down as a possible December 6th shipper he wanted me to get my Pre-Ocs PRT done before Thanks Giving break. So today I went to Orlando to take my second PRT and scored an Excellent Low. He then tells me that I am in for December 6th and am now just waiting on the signed paper work. Very excited to say the least even though it's going to be very cold there. I just hope something doesn't come up, really would like to have that piece of paper to make it final rather than just going by hearsay.

I can't even tell you that amount of copies and e-mails I had to make to get to this point. You send something today and then someones says they didn't get it or they can't find it. Basically pre-send, send, re-send

Congrats to everyone who has been Pro-recd, and selected. I know it's a cliche by now but if you did not get selected resubmit your app. If becoming an Officer is something you truly want never give up.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
My OR emailed me my FS letter today. He's out of town, so he's leaving it up to the LT to get things finalized with me. OCS 03 JAN 2010 - just in time to clear the New Year's hangover!

MidWestEwo

None
My OR emailed me my FS letter today. He's out of town, so he's leaving it up to the LT to get things finalized with me. OCS 03 JAN 2010 - just in time to clear the New Year's hangover!

If you dont mind, when did you have everything completed?

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
If you dont mind, when did you have everything completed?

Last year - this was a reapplication since I turned down a BDCP SNFO slot and was medically DQ'd for NA due to eyesight. So basically my stuff was set to go (MEPS, security clearance, PRT) by the time I got my pro-rec. Was just sworn in today.

Warpig1

Also received a Final Select today, classing up 03JAN10. I'm going to haze myself from now until then and get my run times down a bit.

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
Still waiting on my FS. I don't graduate college until December, so could that be why I haven't received my FS letter yet? Hurry up and wait....

MidWestEwo

None
Last year - this was a reapplication since I turned down a BDCP SNFO slot and was medically DQ'd for NA due to eyesight. So basically my stuff was set to go (MEPS, security clearance, PRT) by the time I got my pro-rec. Was just sworn in today.

Yeah I got Pro-rec'd in June. I had a problem with my security forms and it was all completed before the October boards. I feel like I should have heard about the same time then. I guess I will just have to keep waiting.:(

Edit: congratulations on your swearing in.

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Waiting on Final Select Letter as well. I spoke to Mr Elam yesterday and he said that I was still under review. I dont know if that's a good or bad thing but he mentioned that if my letter was completed soon, was I up for leaving Dec 6th!!! DUDE!!! I'm game for it but would like to get that notification sooner than 2 weeks to prepare everything.

aircrew02

Nice. January sounds like enough time for me to get everything done here before I leave. (Break lease, put stuff in storage, etc) I also have to get with PSD to change my code back to REG NAV because I'm FTS.

Congrats to you guys getting your FS letters:D