• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

gatorjake18

Does anyone know if the Oct board, or any of the last couple months for that matter, reviewed the max (50) possible sna applications? Or were the ones that rolled over to Nov board just not processed in time?

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Does anyone know if the Oct board, or any of the last couple months for that matter, reviewed the max (50) possible sna applications? Or were the ones that rolled over to Nov board just not processed in time?

I'm pretty sure the max is higher than 50. They still accepted packages up until Oct 2, which has been pretty standard for the previous months in which there was no 'limit'. Everyone that has been pushed to November just didn't get everything processed in time.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
You guys are like me when I was 12 years old wondering when I was going to get my first pube... The more you look the longer it will seem like it's going to take.

Just go out, have fun, get a work out in or something..then before you know it, you will have a full bush. :D

You guys are like me when I was 12 years old wondering when I was going to get my first pube... The more you look the longer it will seem like it's going to take.

Just go out, have fun, get a work out in or something..then before you know it, you will have a full bush. :D

Great news guys! I just grew a pube!

exo

The wait wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't stuck in an office all day with nothing to do but refresh airwarriors.com