• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Graduate!!

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Well everyone, May 23rd I graduated from OCS. It was a long 12 weeks but definitely worth it when I put those gold bars on. I'll be leaving for Pensacola tomorrow. Thanks for all the good OCS gouge on here.

-Ken

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Congrats, Ensign! (One of the few times you'll hear someone call you Ensign without a bad connotation)

schwarti

Contributor
Nice, Ensign Ken! It's great to see guys (and ladies!) on here go through the process and "make it"... can't wait to make it happen for myself. :D

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Congrats Ensign Ken :)

Don't wear your jacket butter bars on your collar when you check in :D.

sdrum2

I'm a big kid now
Yeah, I'm dumb

Didn't read his profile and assumed everyone was doing the same thing I'm doing... I have to remind myself from time to time that there are people out there who are interested in different things than I am. Good call.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Congrats Ensign Ken :)

Don't wear your jacket butter bars on your collar when you check in :D.

Ahhh Come on. A self appointed Bull Ensign is admired and equally impressive to 0-4's and higher. In fact, few Ensigns possess the initiative to impress a new command this way. Be the 1 of 5 ranking on your first fitrep! Just don't exceed the 1/2" x 3" gold bar rule.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Congrats Ken. My class date is right around the corner and already I can't wait to make my "OCS Graduate!!" topic and be done with it.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Thanks everyone. And for those of you who are about to start or will be going through it in the future, just remember to work hard and stay focussed. The days go by slow, but the weeks fly by.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
When do you report to Pcola? If you say a date before 29AUG I might scream, but seriously, congrats!