• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Graduate!!

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
When do you report to Pcola? If you say a date before 29AUG I might scream, but seriously, congrats!
5 days after graduation is the norm for OCS.
Good job Ken, now enjoy the hell out of A-pool and try to remember you don't have to march everywhere now.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats! Thanks for letting us know you made it...Ensign (said with positive intonation).

Wingnut

Kill your television
Big congratulations from someone who is also an OCS grad (I can call myself old school though, having done it in P'cola) and who also had a big milestone this month. There are a few who might try and tell you that you came away with less commissioning through OCS, it has happened to me, but I do not hesitate to tell you that you've joined a group just as select as the academy or any ROTC unit. Good luck and God bless as you move forward.

badger16

None
Congrats Ken! Even graduated with an Honor Trash...I mean class. ;) Shoot me a PM when you get down here and we will get some drinks!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
ah, you were an honorable honor candidate? suck up...:)

badger16

None
^^ yeah, I hate you for that. Though it will be nice to get 25 free hours, I would much rather class up for API and miss the summer runsh.

WOLFSON

^^ yeah, I hate you for that. Though it will be nice to get 25 free hours, I would much rather class up for API and miss the summer runsh.

Where's the fire man? Grabbing free flight time in IFS only to be put in A-Pool for 2-3 months during the summer, at the beach, and getting paid to be there. Sounds pretty good to me.

badger16

None
Where's the fire man? Grabbing free flight time in IFS only to be put in A-Pool for 2-3 months during the summer, at the beach, and getting paid to be there. Sounds pretty good to me.

Nah, I know, and I am making the most of it well I am in the pool but I just can't help but get a little anxious everytime something with Navy on the side flys over my head when I am at "work".

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
^^Well it looks like someone dropped the ball as far as getting my NAMI appointment set up. So, I'm looking at a June 27th API start date now. I have to admit, I'm not thaaaaat disappointed in a little free time in P-Cola.