• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Dates

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
OCS is gonna get crazy when they bring more rapid fire classes in (indocs everyweek). can you imagine potentially having 11 classes on deck???

nonsequitur

I just got my date for the 06JUL class which, from the class thread at usnavyocs.com, seems pretty small at this point. Is anyone here slated for that class?

BackOrdered

Contributor
June 14th at long last for me. For now, I'm cramming the Big 4 down my throat in the interim.

I just got my date for the 06JUL class which, from the class thread at usnavyocs.com, seems pretty small at this point. Is anyone here slated for that class?

Keep in mind, and it is odd to me too, many don't know of usnavyocs.com or this site.

PigzFly

There are a bunch of us in the 19 October class. Check out NavyOCS.com. There is a whole class thread going.

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
I was told I will be put into the November 2nd OCS class. This as a result of swearing in during the upcoming week. Anyone else classed up for this slot?

TK