• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ocs 187!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcnj

To E6286

Hi. A while back you said you would PM me the contact info for Pittsburgh OSO. I sent you a PM. Could you please send me info (via PM or my email address is in PM) as soon as you get a chance. I appreciate it.
dcnj

froghead1

According to my OSO, the board will start August 17th.
If you're trying to get an updated PFT in, you could legitimately take it on the 14th and fax it to the board before the 17th.

TargetInSight

froghead1 said:
So, if that was the board for the end of FY04 and included a combined OCS class, anyone have an idea what we're looking at for 187? More air slots, a bigger class? Thoughts?

Word is 187 is heavy air... 188 heavy ground... 189- ? whatevers left...

Meaning that with $hit for scores right now, I'm looking at 190 to fly... :icon_rage

The fact that 186 was at the end of the FY, I just don't buy it. You would think they would spread out allocations evenly thoughout all classes so that everybody has the same opportunity, right? But then you think about the combined classes, does this mean there are bigger classes or there are less allocations?

...needs of the Corps! They don't have to make it "fair" ...they need people when they need them.

USMCBebop

SergeantLieutenant
Ahh, the memories! I can't believe six years ago this month, I was in your shoes waiting for OCC 169 to begin! Don't worry, that first week in October will be hear before you know it!

Good luck to you all!

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
soon we can all tell stories about very angry people jumping on desks....because they didn't like our faces:)

Grades aren't everything and nor are initial PFT scores.(gpa-3.3, PFT 292, SAT 1310) If you keep dicking up when they apply the pressure you aren't worth anything. I know I have to get my act together before I get there but I'm a motivated mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.