• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

GoVols03

SNFO Select
Say yall get selected what OCS class you trying to get in. Here is the schedule
Report Start Graduate
08Apr 14Apr 12Jul
29Apr 05may 02Aug
20may 26may 23Aug
10jun 16jun 13sep
24jun 30jun 27sep

Frostydevil

SNFO Select
One of my buddies told me to not stress about it, it’s just a matter of time. Some of their peers in their career (Air Force aviation), took them months/years to get into that or out of that program. But they eventually did it. Whatever happens, happens. Try to find solace in what you currently do, but embrace the possibilities of other paths.
Submitting to boards for a few years isn't uncommon. For sure, some get lucky and get picked up within their first board or two. Personally, it took me nearly 3 years to get picked up. Albeit that was thanks to a few cancelled boards and at least 2 boards my recruiter and I messed up my submission, but regardless lol. Keep submitting until you're selected!

layan

If I occasionally smoked marijuana in high school and college (like 25 times total) do I still need a waiver? I never got into legal trouble from it and it has been about 3 years since I last used. I've been reading old threads where the answer is a waiver would still be needed but it seems like the navy has become a lot more lenient on past marijuana usage as I saw they have a new policy that allows people who show up to bootcamp with THC in their system to still be able to get approved. I still am having trouble with finding whether or not if past marijuana usage is still disqualifying and needing a waiver or not for OCS.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
If I occasionally smoked marijuana in high school and college (like 25 times total) do I still need a waiver? I never got into legal trouble from it and it has been about 3 years since I last used. I've been reading old threads where the answer is a waiver would still be needed but it seems like the navy has become a lot more lenient on past marijuana usage as I saw they have a new policy that allows people who show up to bootcamp with THC in their system to still be able to get approved. I still am having trouble with finding whether or not if past marijuana usage is still disqualifying and needing a waiver or not for OCS.
Sure thing! I'll defer to the recruiters here for the best advice so I don't sound indifferent, haha. But seriously, it's worth noting that the military takes a hard line on drug use, so I'm skeptical about recruits heading to basic training with THC in their system getting a free pass. A lot may have changed since I enlisted if that's the case.

Mil3s

SNA Select
How does a civilian access such list?
I don’t think civilians have access to it, on civilian side I think you either have to ask your recruiter for your status or ask someone on here if they would be willing to check for your name.

Speaking of which would anyone who has access to the list be comfortable looking to check my name if I pm you.

Reactions: Tyr

Mil3s

SNA Select
For anyone wondering there is 201 people on this board based off of the list. But like exnavyof said there could be more or less since the list isn’t super accurate.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
Ma
For anyone wondering there is 201 people on this board based off of the list. But like exnavyof said there could be more or less since the list isn’t super accurate.
Math is off bro lol… 137 Pilots, 64 NFO, 34 both Pilot/NFO

Jstingo

SNFO Select
Gotcha I assumed that those with both were counted twice and not as 34 separate counts if that makes sense.
I figured it’s separate since most applicants are going for SNA and there’s a quota they have to fill. The last two board there were about 160 and 170 applicants for SNA

Mil3s

SNA Select
I figured it’s separate since most applicants are going for SNA and there’s a quota they have to fill. The last two board there were about 160 and 170 applicants for SNA
true true. I think unless someone knows how they count it that can explain, you could technically just look to see if someone who applied to both shows up on the excel sheet multiple times ( like they show up on the pilot one and then nfo one ) and if they do I think that means they double count them. But what you said does make most sense.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
true true. I think unless someone knows how they count it that can explain, you could technically just look to see if someone who applied to both shows up on the excel sheet multiple times ( like they show up on the pilot one and then nfo one ) and if they do I think that means they double count them. But what you said does make most sense.
Yes, exactly!