• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

GoVols03

SNFO Select
The way I see it is if you're on it you're on it, if you're not, wait till the next board. Not much we can do at this juncture. BTW is anyone starting to get the jitters? One week till our fates are decided.
I 100% am. I feel like my package is competitive but it’s hard to hit a moving target, I’ve seen peoples packages that look better get pro rec no so we will see.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
Do not share documents on flank speed that are not publicly available
While I appreciate the concern for security and compliance, respectfully, I must disagree with the belief that sharing an "At-Board" Excel spreadsheet on a public forum poses a risk. Such documents typically do not contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII), nor do they violate Operational Security (OPSEC) protocols. Moreover, unless they include Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) or meet specific classification standards outlined in DoDM5200.1, they do not warrant special handling. Additionally, it's important to note that the outcomes of advancements, selections, and boards are indeed publicly available on MyNavyHR under NAVADMIN for each Fiscal Year, clearly marked as "CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED." Therefore, sharing such information within the parameters of these guidelines should not raise security concerns.

Mil3s

SNA Select
The way I see it is if you're on it you're on it, if you're not, wait till the next board. Not much we can do at this juncture. BTW is anyone starting to get the jitters? One week till our fates are decided.
Fingers crossed for a similar selection rate as the past 2 boards.

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
I 100% am. I feel like my package is competitive but it’s hard to hit a moving target, I’ve seen peoples packages that look better get pro rec no so we will see.
I feel that man, my apr/pfar were 7s but my fofar was a 5 which is the only thing not letting me go autoselect. It's nerve wracking because we have to go through the board process. When I asked about selection chances my recruiter just said, "it's 50/50." Gonna be on the edge of my seat for the next 6 weeks waiting on those results.

Reactions: Tyr

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
The jitters come and go. I almost don’t believe I’m actually going up, but I’m excited. I’ve been trying to come at peace with any outcome- if I get ProRec N, it’ll suck but I’ll know how I did and improve on it. If I get ProRec Y, life’s gonna be moving fast and a lot is gonna change.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
I feel that man, my apr/pfar were 7s but my fofar was a 5 which is the only thing not letting me go autoselect. It's nerve wracking because we have to go through the board process. When I asked about selection chances my recruiter just said, "it's 50/50." Gonna be on the edge of my seat for the next 6 weeks waiting on those results.
Shit I’m hoping we find out around 15-25 April. I don’t think it takes them long for selection

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
The jitters come and go. I almost don’t believe I’m actually going up, but I’m excited. I’ve been trying to come at peace with any outcome- if I get ProRec N, it’ll suck but I’ll know how I did and improve on it. If I get ProRec Y, life’s gonna be moving fast and a lot is gonna change.
Right now I'm throwing everything I have into the gym as a hail mary if I have to go Marines. Let's hope NRC has mercy on this newsboy.

Reactions: Tyr

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
Shit I’m hoping we find out around 15-25 April. I don’t think it takes them long for selection
they finish everything that day from what I know, the rest is just administrative. It's 2-6 weeks after the board convenes is what has been the norm.

Tyr

One of my buddies told me to not stress about it, it’s just a matter of time. Some of their peers in their career (Air Force aviation), took them months/years to get into that or out of that program. But they eventually did it. Whatever happens, happens. Try to find solace in what you currently do, but embrace the possibilities of other paths.

Mil3s

SNA Select
Yea that matches up with what other recruiters have said that a 7 PFAR is a 50/50 best of luck though!

Mil3s

SNA Select
they finish everything that day from what I know, the rest is just administrative. It's 2-6 weeks after the board convenes is what has been the norm.
hopefully it will be on the quicker side like these past couple boards. This at board just needs to hurry up and drop, I really just want to see if the number of people are roughly the same as the past couple boards.

Tyr

Right now I'm throwing everything I have into the gym as a hail mary if I have to go Marines. Let's hope NRC has mercy on this newsboy.
Dude same, I’ve been hitting the gym more because I’m grasping the reality of this state we’re in and also just to cope with the general anxiety.

Tyr

Also, a full solar eclipse is happening on the day of the board lmao. That’s just crazy. It’s either gonna be 100% acceptance rate, or 0%. No in-between. I just hope for the former.