• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

O-4 List out (last year)

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
I love it! One of my friends is stationed OCONUS and didn't know the message came out until he checked facebook and saw people congratulating him!

exNavyOffRec

A quick look of the list I know 2 really good guys that made it, one guy I know isn't on the list so I am guessing he will be FOS x2 now, and there is one guy I know on the list that made it who is an ass.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A quick look of the list I know 2 really good guys that made it, one guy I know isn't on the list so I am guessing he will be FOS x2 now, and there is one guy I know on the list that made it who is an ass.
Standard. I'm facepalming at one particular name who shall not be named here.

exNavyOffRec

Standard. I'm facepalming at one particular name who shall not be named here.

I know, and it isn't just the officer community, for every good person I see making Senior or Master Chief there is one I see that just baffles me.

The nice thing is I shared some of my mistakes (billet choices) with a few guys (E-5/E-6's) who worked for me years ago and told them what they should do, 2 of them made Master Chief this past cycle.

HsC bubba

1310 selection is down to 52%, 1320 down to 46%! wow.
1310 In Zone Stats
FY 09 - 78%
FY 10 - 83%
FY 11 - 79%
FY 12 - 82%
FY 13 - 65%
FY 14 - 61%
FY 15 - 52%

FY 20 - 13%

FY 25 - 105%

NUFO06

None
301 1310s and 72 1320s selected

So with like 330 DH spots and a yearly average of 60 pilots turning DH down. The DH selection board is not needed this year.