• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Board

BigRisk54

I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m AD and the last I heard was my command sending off my release date to NRC and a reply from Mr. Paul that my application was pushed for processing and final selection. That was just under a month ago. I have checked eTARS a few times and still have not been classed up.
So they are still processing everyone that got selected?

parkers18

I signed my contract this morning. Now I’m just enjoying the time I have left . March will be here before I know it..

I wish civis got theirs this early too. I probably wont receive mine until a few weeks before my OCS date though im sure (01Mar2020).

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
Nothing Heard
I spoke with Mr. Celestine yesterday, and come to find out my command never responded to his request for a release date. Just FYI for the AD folks; make sure your Command is doing their part. If I would have never called, I probably would have PCS'd before an official OCS date. No one cares more about your career than YOU.

asatoa

I’m still waiting as well for a letter in the mail or any type of confirmation from my OR. He said about a week ago they are still processing everyone to a slotted date for OCS.

Acsantosus

I spoke with Mr. Celestine yesterday, and come to find out my command never responded to his request for a release date. Just FYI for the AD folks; make sure your Command is doing their part. If I would have never called, I probably would have PCS'd before an official OCS date. No one cares more about your career than YOU.
My command did send my conditional release date. I was CC’d by my XO on it. I also received the response back from Mr. Celestine about confirmation on my release date. I sent him an email a week ago asking about final select and approval he told me that as soon as he gets the approval he will notify me and the command. I didn’t see a reason to poke further about it at the time.

asatoa

My command did send my conditional release date. I was CC’d by my XO on it. I also received the response back from Mr. Celestine about confirmation on my release date. I sent him an email a week ago asking about final select and approval he told me that as soon as he gets the approval he will notify me and the command. I didn’t see a reason to poke further about it at the time.
Is Mr. Celestine only able to help AD members?