• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Board

KabarJaw

I got notification of 22MAR OCS. Which is hella far. I was expecting more Jan-Feb, and sweating Nov-Dec due to open female slots. Especially since my package was an ASAP one. I honestly don't know how I feel about it being so far out. But at least I'll get to graduate in whites!
You have much more time to prepare physically and mentally!

Tacticalhusky

You have much more time to prepare physically and mentally!
It’s the physical preparations I need anyway. But since my date got moved from a potential 2-5 weeks, to four months, I went ahead and gave myself that celebratory bottle of wine I withheld during board results lol. Now I don’t seem as annoyed

parkers18

To those who haven't, please update the sheet for future and reapplying applicants. This seems to be pretty helpful.

If anyone is interested... Feel free to drop your stats in. Hopefully this will give better gouge to future SWO applicants.

kyaunaking

Congrats to everyone!! Now time to mentally and physically prepare. I know we are all across the world I am sure, but maybe we can create a groupme and can do a group skype study group? If anyone is interested...because Appendix Bravo is A LOT to have verbatim memorized!

I have heard that January OCS is full for the academy students and February is just about maxed for boards that were earlier in the year. So March is looking to be the next available (FYI March is the COLDEST month in RI...but on the bright side you'll graduate in WHITES! :) )

BigRisk54

Has anyone else not heard from their recruiter yet? I tried texting mine but he hasn’t responded. Maybe he is on vacation or busy. Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting

Acsantosus

Has anyone not heard about their OCS date yet?
I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m AD and the last I heard was my command sending off my release date to NRC and a reply from Mr. Paul that my application was pushed for processing and final selection. That was just under a month ago. I have checked eTARS a few times and still have not been classed up.