• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2014 Supply Board

egardell

PROREC Y. I can't believe I've been blessed with such an incredible opportunity. Congrats to all others that were accepted and keep trying for those of you who didn't!

Stats: non prior/ M/ 23

OAR: 50
GPA: 3.2 with double major in supply chain management and business management
LOR's: former Governor/Navy sailor, CEO of large supply chain company (internship), and former boss at a distribution warehouse.

Workingoutsidemyfield

PROREC Y. I can't believe I've been blessed with such an incredible opportunity. Congrats to all others that were accepted and keep trying for those of you who didn't!

Stats: non prior/ M/ 23

OAR: 50
GPA: 3.2 with double major in supply chain management and business management
LOR's: former Governor/Navy sailor, CEO of large supply chain company (internship), and former boss at a distribution warehouse.

CONGRATS! Hoping to see you all in OCS!

CivOCSApp88

First-time poster. First off, congrats to all of you getting your Pro-Rec Ys. And to those with Pro-Rec N's, at least there's some clarity.

I submitted my package in June. I have now waited through a rolling SNA/NFO board that my OR swore I was included in, only to find out later he or someone at Richmond NRD messed up along the process. My package wasn't looked at. I waited for months with the rest of the applicants in the September Intel board, and then eventually heard the same thing from him yesterday. My package wasn't looked at.

He swears my package made it to this supply board. He is a great person, but a horribly inept OR. I am hoping one of the other ORs might be willing to help me find out if my name is even on this list once the full list is out this week. I don't want to get in the way of anyone else's glory, so I'll wait until the end of the week. If you're willing to help, though, I'll PM you name and info to look it up later.

Good luck to all of you!

kdubAF

AF NCO
CivOCSApp88, that happened 3 times with my last OR. I switched OR's this time and am hoping for the best this time.

Workingoutsidemyfield

First-time poster. First off, congrats to all of you getting your Pro-Rec Ys. And to those with Pro-Rec N's, at least there's some clarity.

I submitted my package in June. I have now waited through a rolling SNA/NFO board that my OR swore I was included in, only to find out later he or someone at Richmond NRD messed up along the process. My package wasn't looked at. I waited for months with the rest of the applicants in the September Intel board, and then eventually heard the same thing from him yesterday. My package wasn't looked at.

He swears my package made it to this supply board. He is a great person, but a horribly inept OR. I am hoping one of the other ORs might be willing to help me find out if my name is even on this list once the full list is out this week. I don't want to get in the way of anyone else's glory, so I'll wait until the end of the week. If you're willing to help, though, I'll PM you name and info to look it up later.

Good luck to all of you!

Hey email me your information better yet email me your name so I can call you. I have a NCC at NRD that said he has a person that could help you out with results.

jakejake527

there is an evil recruiter out there....

My first OR screwed me....told me my package was turned in...waited months....only to find out it was never submitted (found out from a different recruiter)

i know the OR never intended to submit my package...just to troll me along...making me drive countless miles back and forth....not replying to my calls or emails...only to hear back a weak later....just to be told to keep waiting. it was an awful experience. very discouraging. deep inside I was hoping the Navy wasn't like this...and if it is, I want in to make a change.

I also found out from another recruiter that my package was never submitted. the original recruiter never even called me, emailed me, NOTHING. talk about professionalism/integrity/honor. it's not like I was the first applicant this OR worked on.

I never did anything wrong. must have had something against the Navy or just felt like victimizing someone.

how do I know this?

i filled out other paperwork and had my fingerprints taken, etc. with my different OR before turning in my second package.

Workingoutsidemyfield

Good luck to all of you!

Hey email me your information better yet email me your name so I can call you. I have a NCC at NRD that said he has a person that could help you out with results.
Just got off the phone with my OR. PROREC N

OAR 44
GPA UNDERGRADE 2.8
GPA GRAD 3.3
Prior service m 26

Did your OR average your GPA out, if not, then you put the wrong GPA on your application. You should have a gpa calculation sheet... You gpa should be a 3.05 which would have helped you...

Edward Hunter

He did get all my transcripts and average them out. He said it was my OAR score and I need to go retest. That makes no sense since people are claiming to get in with 39, and 40. My LOR from O6 O5/professor and a personal.