• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 09 Boards

m26

Contributor
Hell Yeah! Just found out I was pro rec'd for NA and SWO! First choice is pilot. See y'all in Rhode Island!

Way to go Chief Hawkes, my OR, for e-mailing me at 2200 to let me know!

Was gonna say.... that's awful late to get news! Congrats, though!

I'm still waiting on Tuesday, when I will find out I was pushed to January :(

Here's hoping...

m26

Contributor
Pro-rec'd SWO and NFO, non-select Supply. The decision baffles me, but I'm delighted with the two I got :D

docwaring

Pro Rec'd BDCP/SNA
Pro-rec'd SWO and NFO, non-select Supply. The decision baffles me, but I'm delighted with the two I got :D

Sweet! Way to go! You didn't really want supply did you?
Which was your first choice between SWO and NFO?
This a good week.

m26

Contributor
Sweet! Way to go! You didn't really want supply did you?
Which was your first choice between SWO and NFO?
This a good week.

My top 3 switched every 3 days from February until I finally submitted (and I was seriously considering Intel, which lost out on the last day, and PAO, which I didn't do b/c I didn't want to wait until January, which turned out to be much closer than I thought).

So I did SWO, Supply, NFO, for reasons that made sense at the time. Over the past month I've been wishing I had swapped NFO and SWO. But I'm happy with both. My recruiter says I can't choose, and that I must do SWO. I hope he's wrong - I'd rather be able to choose, at least - but I'll gladly do SWO. :D

Good week indeed!

mjulian

Lingerer
Still no news for me yet. Talked to the OR and he said he hasn't heard from the PAO, pilot, and NFO boards yet for any of his recruits but....as we all know that we can take this with a grain of salt...he says they all have met. Congrats to all the selects so far, I hope I will see you in RI

AliCatsWife

Just found out I was Pro-Rec'd for NFO and Pilot!! Still waiting to hear back from Intel, but NFO was my first choice so (hopefully) I will be seeing you all at flight school!! I am a firm believer that it's unwise to count your chickens before they hatch and I still have to make it through the physical so.... yeah. WOOOOHOOOO!! GO NAVY!!! :D

rob3084

Pro-Rec'd SNA/SNFO

Just got word from my OR today that I got pro-rec'd for SNA/SNFO. Now I just have to take the PRT and wait on the final select.

Best wishes to everyone on here.

Rev

pilot
No word on my end either. OR said he has yet to hear anything. Congrats to those have heard something so far if you were pro-reced and if not, good luck on your reapplication. Don't give up!

Hopefully the rest of us will hear something early next week.

All the best,
Ben

mjulian

Lingerer
I called mine yesterday and he said he hadnt heard anything. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt over the weekend....and then harass the shit out him until I get my news. (which is probly going to be bad seeing what credentials that everyone who got pro-rec'd has)

sp_1007_05_v6.jpg

fuzzy

pro-rec SWO and NFO!! found out Friday morning but was out of town all weekend... already finished medical and PRT just got to get everything together for the FS!! Looking forward to seein you folks soooon!

fuzzy

oh, and docwaring.. all of us had to have our packages submitted by October 25th to be considered for the November boards.. so the waiting began for everyone at about the same time...--personally I felt that the wait last week was the hardest part, but that's just me..

regardless, congrats on your pro-rec brother!! hope to see you at OCS!

richiep243

Have any prior enlisted guys heard back about their OCS applications yet? I submitted mine on the 13th of October,so I'm not too sure if i made the November board.

chrisroncketti

I just heard from my security clearance investigator. I have an interview tomorrow. Is it normal to get interviewed before you go to OCS. I was under the impression that they do the investigation while you were in OCS.