• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Not in THIS military!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
Great idea ghost...."liberal target range" :) that just makes me smile thinking of it!

And as for the sex boycott....what dumb**** women thinks this is a good idea? Why should women punish themselves (punish=no sex) because their significant other is pro war? They must have some sad sex lives! Plus, if their men get that desperate for some sexual release they can surely find another women or please themselves...so this whole boycott seems very ridiculous that anyone with a brain would think it would actually work. But that's just my opinion!

Megan

NOSWO

Naval Aviator, MH-60S Knighthawk
I just dont understand why these women want to make themselves into Prostitutes....yeah I said it, anyone who gives sex in exchange for services or money is a prostitute, so they are saying if we give theme peace they will give "us" ("menfolk") sex. Anyways thats just my take on it, but I got my BA in Economics not Sociology......

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
NOSWO...I think you've hit the nail on the head!
These women give the rest of women a bad name! Use your brains, not your bodies to get your opinions across!

Status
Not open for further replies.