• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Not in THIS military!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/2816191.stm

this article is basically suggesting a sex boycott where the women should withold sex if their man is "pro war"

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

s_aslam

I find these woman are evil and manipulative. What an awful thing to do, and an aweful way to be!

Stephanie

GO NAVY!

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Damn Aristophanes and his Lysistrata play!! lol...man, I knew taking that classics course wasn't a waste!
bouncy_125.gif
But now that I think about it; if guys have no outlet for their sexual frustrations, won't we just take it out by blowing more things up? I mean it's probably true, I get pretty relaxed after sex and probably couldn't be angry at anything. so.....MORE SEX LESS WAR...LOL...I had a lot of fun with this post...
angel_125.gif

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
worst... idea... ever.

"Peace on earth to men of goodwill. All others stand by."

Dave Shutter

Dutch actress's...gimme a f&%$ing break. Well, guess what they have in common with our so-called allies; the French, Germans and Turks. Answer: Terrorists aren't planning to set off homemade Nukes in their country anytime soon.

jaerose

All of the people who don't understand the real situation are idiots. They're all just looking for the next cool cause and this is it. It's a fad. Anyways, let them withhold their sex...who needs it. It'll just make the fighting forces more focused, right? Not to mention...I have been told that blowing stuff up can rival the big 'O.' On second thought, that might be an exaggeration =)

JR

ghost_ttu

No, I'm pretty sure that blowing stuff up can rival sex. I know when I flew in the Delfin that it was very competitive with some of the best sex I've ever had, I can only imagine tossing in combat and explosion with that. But I'm thinking ANY good JAG attorney could get a marriage anulled over a woman withholding sex until peace.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

tali264

Originally posted by ghost_ttu
I know when I flew in the Delfin that it was very competitive with some of the best sex I've ever had
LOL.....well geeze ghost, don't be so shy to talk about things. You need to learn to open up a bit
tongue_125.gif

ghost_ttu

I guess sex IN the Delfin would have been a little bit better, more of a reason to pull the plane into high g's

jaerose

Yeah, I bet there aren't too many people who've joined the 10 mile high club. Hmmm...I wonder if there's anything to be said for sex at 50,000 feet with littl O2?

JR

ghost_ttu

Well if you are on O2, and she isn't, is that like taking advantage of a drunk girl?

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
Well if you are on O2, and she isn't, is that like taking advantage of a drunk girl?

If so, don't do it here in Massachusetts. Sex under the influence is automatically defined as rape here, even if you're both equally drunk and gave consent. Not suprisingly, this is also one of the states where the Lysistrata protest seems to be gaining traction.

"Peace on earth to men of goodwill. All others stand by."

ghost_ttu

Can we use highly liberal areas as target practice? I see a multitude of benefit, 1. We get to deploy live ordnance in a target rich environment. 2. Eliminate all this PC crap that I have to go through everyday, where everyone would rather just be real with each other and not have to walk on egg shells. 3. Children seemed to behave much better when things were more conservative and nobody thought twice about beating a kid for doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.