• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFL Football

skillz

auto selection is the easiest thing to do.....I suggest you start shortly before the season opener, that way training camp and preseason injuries are out of the way and nobody gets shafted.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I was being sarcastic about the 8 hour draft..that was if 300 people joined...we're doing a real draft...the first twelve of you jackasses to get in are in..the league max is 12.

1) http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup go here and click the BLUE join a league.
2) league id is ID# 251823 league is DANGER_ZONE and password is choad
3) create a team name and avatar or use the generic helmet

p.s. league name was RUFIO's idea..

draft is August 18th (monday) at 2100 Central Time...on the dot..so sign on about 5-10 min early....

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
yep ive been a colts fan since jim harbaugh days when they almost beat the steelers back in the afc game...

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Sweet..it looks like we have our 12 for the 2008 season. Look around the page and get familiar with all the little buttons. Go to 'League' and select 'Scoring & Settings' to see how the stats will be scored for the season and the line-up break down. There are some weird leagues out there that have like 2 QB's starting, so knowing how we do it will help in how you draft.

Also, there is a little message board at the bottom of the page to discuss the season/possible trades and more importantly to talk sh!t..I suggest this is used frequently ;)

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was being sarcastic about the 8 hour draft..that was if 300 people joined...we're doing a real draft...the first twelve of you jackasses to get in are in..the league max is 12.

1) http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup go here and click the BLUE join a league.
2) league id is ID# 251823 league is DANGER_ZONE and password is choad

p.s. league name was RUFIO's idea..

draft is August 18th (monday) at 2100 Central Time...on the dot..so sign on about 5-10 min early....

Since the FIRST LEAGUE was filled up, I've started a SECOND League.
2) league id is ID# 276832 league name is AW_League_2 and password is NAVYflyers.

Limited to the FIRST 11 to sign up...I've taken spot #1.

-ea6bflyr ;)

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
It would be so cool if we could have the winner from OU's league face off against the winner from EA6's team?

Then we would have the Ultimate AW Fantasy Football Champion!