• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFL Football

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
D2 is ready to go....now go and set your lineup for the draft. GAME ON!!

-ea6bflyr ;)

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I think that there will be some real sleeper picks out there..... think of the real popular picks last year: Maroney, Stephen Jackson, Larry Johnson, Ocho Cinco,.....didn't do shit...
who did?? Moss, Peterson, Hester, Cribbs, Engram, Randal-El et.al..

expect more of the same...I'm going for the unconventional picks.
Look for rebound years for players who were a little down last season...(i.e. Shockey, Santana Moss)

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I think that there will be some real sleeper picks out there..... think of the real popular picks last year: Maroney, Stephen Jackson, Larry Johnson, Ocho Cinco,.....didn't do shit...
who did?? Moss, Peterson, Hester, Cribbs, Engram, Randal-El et.al..

expect more of the same...I'm going for the unconventional picks.
Look for rebound years for players who were a little down last season...(i.e. Shockey, Santana Moss)

You're supposed to throw out disinformation....not help others out. Fantasy Football is a mind game as well. :D

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Same as the other team: Aug 18th ...2100CST.

-ea6bflyr ;)

BTW: Still need two more players.

Did you change your mind on this? I logged in to setup my player rankings just in case I don't make it on time, only to find I already have a team as of today.

skillz

Did you change your mind on this? I logged in to setup my player rankings just in case I don't make it on time, only to find I already have a team as of today.

yeah, thats not cool. I have a team as well, however, I didn't set up any rankings, so I pretty much got shafted on the people I got. He can probably change it and redo the draft.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Alright, I screwed it up. We can re-pick if you'd like. This is my first commish job....so take it easy on me.

-ea6bflyr ;)

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
D-1 draft is in 3.5 hours...I'm going to get on about 2030 (CST) to get my draft line up ready. See you gents there.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Alright, I screwed it up. We can re-pick if you'd like. This is my first commish job....so take it easy on me.

-ea6bflyr ;)

I was going to say that I am OK with my autodraft team. But whatever the rest of the managers want is OK by me.