• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFL Football

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Gents, I went online..whatever you decide to choose...you have until 45 minutes PRIOR to the draft to mess with your pre-draft player rankings. Since D-2 is doing an auto-draft I guess that is only pertinent to the D-1 guys..

AJB37

whatev AJ..you're just trying to throw people off to keep guys from choosing who you REALLY wanna go after... Kyle Boller :D

Actually, I played with him in high school, so he will be on my team, just not a starter.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I have never done the draft on here before..I have always had the actual draft in person at a friend's house or something. I wonder what the draft will be like...and I wonder what happens if say, one or two people forget and don't show up; As the commish, will I be able to autodraft for them? Guess we'll find out.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I already hate this autodraft fuckshit.

Hey Mumbles I was looking around on the site trying to find an answer to your PM. I'm not sure if your league's autodraft is by random chance but try using the pre-draft player ranking tool.

Maybe if you set it up a certain way, it will pick in the order of how you have your players ranked. We're gonna try it manually, maybe you guys can talk Ea6b into doing a manual draft. I don't see it taking too long if everyone has made their own player shortlist.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
I really don't care either way, but if we are going to redraft need some lead time as when it's going to happen. I fully expect to get spanked as this is the first Fantasy League I have ever played.

Oblivious Ensigns

skillz

I wonder if there is a way for Ea6 to cancel what has happened...because if we are going to re-draft he needs to cancel the players already selected so we can pre-rank our players again...cause right now we can't...does anyone know if this is possible??

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
All from Miami... :) ...ok see everyone in the draft.. be sure and click the link to enter the draft room.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The only option I have is to DELETE the league and start over. Is this what we want to do?

-ea6bflyr ;)

skillz

The only option I have is to DELETE the league and start over. Is this what we want to do?

-ea6bflyr ;)

I'm down with that, and I don't think it would be that much of a problem...The only reason I'm saying this is because we were told it would be a manual draft tonight, so when the autodraft took place without anyone knowing I got somewhat shafted because I didn't really put the pre-draft rankings in place like I should have if we were going to do an auto-draft. But honestly, its whatever the majority of our league wants to do.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor

-ea6bflyr ;)

I'm up for deletion and restart, but if that's not what the majority decide I'll go with what ever happens.