• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

otejay

The wait can't be as bad once you know you're in!

You're right, it isn't. I mean, I also wouldn't compare it to a "nice vacation" haha But jokes aside, the wait gets easier if you tune out the people around you questioning why I would join the Navy "if they make me wait so long". They don't understand and some of them won't. You know why you're joining and remembering just that can go a long way while waiting. Humor doesn't hurt either :)

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
You're right, it isn't. I mean, I also wouldn't compare it to a "nice vacation" haha But jokes aside, the wait gets easier if you tune out the people around you questioning why I would join the Navy "if they make me wait so long". They don't understand and some of them won't. You know why you're joining and remembering just that can go a long way while waiting. Humor doesn't hurt either :)
When people ask why you're joining the Navy, turn it around and ask them why they aren't! The wait to know if you're in is terrible!