• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New planes not as sexy?

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
One of my favorite ad taglines was for the AH-1Z. "We made it beautiful, because it's the last thing some people will ever see." Anyone have a copy of that ad? I tried to find it online and failed. From the same company that gave us this masterpiece.

Attachments

• V22mosque.JPG
    V22mosque.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 70

skidz

adrenaline junky
^ here you go.

Along with the snake, another sexy beast is the giant -53. It comes in a close second to the beautiful snake.
mh-53j-dfst8909541.jpg

skidz

adrenaline junky
how dare you post an airforce a/c on this forum...HOW DARE YOU!!!
Would it be acceptable to just consider it a chairforce a/c and let it slide? Since it is the same airframe, for the most part, and it is a beautiful pic.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
All your a/c can be "sexy," but there is only one that is the true "sexy beast." And that one is definately the AH-1 "Snake" Cobra.
AH-1W-3_large.jpg

Not really sexy at all considering that is a picture of a Radio Controled model helo...:)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
[threadjack]

Check out this bullsh*t I found re: the ads for the Osprey and the Cobra. Its just an add people...

[/threadjack]

Ok... now, I've always thought the B-1B was a dead sexy aircraft. Heavy-bomber bad-as*edness coupled with fighter lines... always thought Rockwell made great looking birds...

And to put one next to a Tomcat... thats just too much sexyness in one pic...

b1b.jpg

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Those canards are hot! :D

I remember how the US was doing a lot of research on canards for awhile... a senior fella at Lockheed Martin was asked where the best place to put canards on the F(not A)-22 or the JSF... and he said "on someone else's aircraft" ;) :D

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
And yes... if we could put some of the -18F avionics into a Su-30MKI variant... add on some Python 5s and AA-10Fs...

Sweeeet... :)