• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New planes not as sexy?

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I love my plane...

As you should...

In my opinion, If Topgun featured Rhinos instead of Tomcats, no one would be complaining about their lack of sexiness.

As opposed to my old plane, which is sexy in it's own right.

ea6b.jpg

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!

But you didn't take it to it's logical conclusion; the next step: dripping wet from sweat .... debrief with MAINT and INTEL (both of whom hate you and don't believe anything you say anyway:)) .... stop by the Ready Room .... go to your stateroom ... have a cigarette ... pour yourself a stout drink .... fall into the rack .... mutilate a cruise sock if you can stay awake ... :eek: ... lights out.

.... and do it all over again tomorrow. :)

YES!!!
That is exactly how I had envisioned it!! :D

thull

first love was the Tomcat, but Hornets soon took over and have remained my favorite. Tomcat seemed less sleek, heavier, more complicated. the F-16 was the opposite, a study in jet simplicity (I'm talking purely sexual impressions here). But, its simplicity lacked a bit of, what, charisma? so the f-18 was sort of in between. the Superhornet is sweet. Must say that the raptor is growing on me though. clean, advanced, powerful. I could settle for flying a raptor.

Hope this post was enlightening. :)

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
This is the plane that got me into planes...

p38.gif

This is the one that got me into the Navy...

98024.jpg

This is what I "wanted to fly when I grew up."

F18.jpg

skidz

adrenaline junky
All your a/c can be "sexy," but there is only one that is the true "sexy beast." And that one is definately the AH-1 "Snake" Cobra.
AH-1W-3_large.jpg

thull

worthy life goal: Don't let it get to the point where that ^^ is chasing you down. If that's happening, you made a bad decision somewhere along the line.