• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Paint Scheme

Which Paint Job?

• Current

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Updated

Votes: 59 84.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
I'm about to have the old girl repainted. Do ya'll like the current scheme or the proposed one with the dark blue around the cabin repeated on the bottom? I'm having a tough time deciding.
Trying to attach a poll, my interweb skills may not be up to the task...

Attachments

• IMG_0379small.jpg
    IMG_0379small.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 370
  • New Scheme2small.jpg
    New Scheme2small.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 406

Renegade One

None
Go "Navy Retro"...chrome yellow upper wings, silver lower and all-over fuselage, red empennage, cowling, etc. formation chevron on upper wings (red), red fuselage band, etc... eye catching!

Well, you asked...

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Personally, I like the planes I've seen with dark sea blue undersides and red pinstriping. White top to keep the heat down. Looks Naval, too.

Angels

Contributor
squarebullet said:
I was buying it until I saw the 3rd pic.
That's some epic photoshop.
I googled it again and it sounds like it is for a video game. It looked real to me...:eek: I thought it was like an expensive PR stunt for whatever character that is on the wing. :D

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Go "Navy Retro"...chrome yellow upper wings, silver lower and all-over fuselage, red empennage, cowling, etc. formation chevron on upper wings (red), red fuselage band, etc... eye catching!

And a favorite old squadron crest on each side under the windows. :)