• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Paint Scheme

Which Paint Job?

• Current

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Updated

Votes: 59 84.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
Thought I would try and bring some closure to everyone that has been holding their breath over my paint job decision. Here she is, and I hope to pick her up this weekend.

Attachments

• P1070027.jpg
    P1070027.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 150

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
She looks good! Got any advice for someone who wants to own his own plane wayyy down the road?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Pretty. What does it cruise at? Is that a V35 or earlier? (Not super-educated on the doctor killers).

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
She's a 1948 A35 (V35 to some) and she cruises at 140 kts. It's taking a little bit of getting used to the low and slow flying again, but I'm having a blast.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Nice. What's that, about 12-13 GPH or a little more? I'm figuring w/ two blades that's a relatively smaller I-6, like a 200hp or so. Pretty good speed.

Regardless, she looks really nice.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
Yes, 140 is my fast cruise at wide open throttle and 2300 RPM. Somewhere between 12 - 13 GPH is what I've been seeing.