• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Navy Ad...(well done!)

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
well she could have been an A-Dub and flown around in helos...

...but that's not what anyone thinks when they hear, "Fly for the Navy."

jai5w4:snorkel_1

She didn't elaborate, but I think she fully expected to be in the cockpit of a Hornet or a Prowler.

Accelerate Your Life.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Saw another one last night, had a Tomahawk being shot off a DDG and lots of other various and sundry weapons being fired off fighters, etc. It did show sailors in the CIC. Also had a phrase something along the lines of "rocket science is better when you're actually using rockets" or something like that.

Killer2

TRONS!
None
I like that AF spot where all the guys are snow boarding and then some kid pulls out his GPS, "Come on this way." Then all of a sudden hes old and gray and flying a b-1 jet. I love it.

Then theres a Nat'l. Guard one where this young girl is driving a Hummer, going on patrols, doing an o-course, and she says in the backgroud, "You know some times I want to sever my counrty and do all the Gung-Ho stuff, and some times I just want to be one of the girls, and thrown on some jeans

Cate

Pretty much invincible
The new ads are really clever, but I've never really liked the idea of "accelerating your life." Wouldn't that put you that much closer to death?

Still beats the hell out of an "Army of One," though.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I guess I should have put a smiley face in there but I jsut cant bring myself to do it.

mattr

I'm not a big fan of any military commercials, except for the SEAL ones:p

I know it's not the truth that everyone and his grandma is a SEAL, but it is the coolest one! LOL

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Zab wasn't who I was referring to.
Okay, I see that now that I re-read the thread from the beginning. Once again I need to
footfrommouth6hi.png
Sorry...