• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Member: OCS this summer---NFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviatorshade

Catfish
pilot
As another wise man once said: "chicks dig fighter pilots" Wise man also say, "He who is reared in severest school holds the advantage." You remember both of those when you are sweatin' it out in P-Cola.

Cpl. Miles

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wise man also say, "He who stands on toilet is high on pot." So I don't put much weight in what the wise man says.

--Steve

Kyle McWhirter

I at least have a couple months before P-Cola to retire the novelty of going to flight school. Oh well! I am going tomorrow to sign my life away and do the whole ceremony thing (I hear that is the technical term they use now) and get my picture taken...I better iron my Sunday best!

Kyle McWhirter

Well signing my life away was easier than I thought it would be. Seeing 8 years as my contract time really put my 20s into perspective. It's official now...FLY NAVY!

Ed Williams

Kyle,
I'm sure that your family will be supportive even after your mom wants to kill you. Like you said... Fly Navy.
ed

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
Hey All,
as for me i am still waiting for my darn application to in. ALet see first my recuiter had knee surgary, then there wasa problem with that dam security app. Hopefully it will be in sometime next week! Oh Kyle just make sure you break it to them easy, espicaly your mother cause i know mine went through the Your going to be on a ship for eight years and i am never going to see you rouine. But they do acccept it. cause it is your life.

Kyle McWhirter

Breaking the news was a piece of cake. Actually it was my Mom who asked if I had signed the papers. I said yes and she was fine with it. She was giving me the "I just get nervous" speech. I knew that she would be supportive as soon as I told her that it was final. Crisis overted.

Falcaner...hope you hear back soon about your application. I wasn't able to sleep much between the time I submitted the app. and until I signed on Tuesday. I guess my body was telling me to get used to no sleep for OCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.