• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Knife

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
One thing I'm missing.

I have a great pistol, great rifle, great shotgun. No great knife.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
One thing I'm missing.

I think you need a coonskin cap to complete the collection.

Scotty-O

Due to the government,I feel over-stimulated.
One thing I'm missing.

Once you have the knife figured out, you should put together and market a "Great Weapons for the Weaponless" starter kit for people like me who only have a Mossberg shotgun and old survival knife around. I seriously need to do some shopping! ;)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
One thing I'm missing.

Seriously, Fly-Guy ... if "they" will let you carry whatever knife you want ... for your "main" survival knife --- not a "quickie folder" --- there's only one choice:

A Randall .... check 'em on EBay or various and sundry gun/knife shows ... you won't be sorry. And if you take care of it --- it will be worth more than you ever paid for it ... :)

This is similar to the one I carried --- I still have it (and others) and it is worth @ twice as much as I paid for it.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2.jpg
[/FONT]

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seriously, Fly-Guy ... if "they" will let you carry whatever knife you want ... for your "main" survival knife --- not a "quickie folder" --- there's only one choice:

A Randall .... check 'em on EBay or various and sundry gun/knife shows ... you won't be sorry. And if you take care of it --- it will be worth more than you ever paid for it ... :)

This is similar to the one I carried --- I still have it (and others) and it is worth @ twice as much as I paid for it.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2.jpg
[/FONT]

Totally forgot about this thread.

Thanks A4s, I'll check it out.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
^ If you get one, you will have what is probably the finest survival/combat knife available.

Even Magua likes 'em .... and he should know .... today, I use mine for slicing limes .:)

magrand.jpg

Magua uses a knife to do in its creator, Randall King!

ACTUALLY ... touch this: http://www.randallknives.com/

Seriously ... if I may ... you need to check eBay, gun/knife shows or similar venues as Randall is years ... that's YEARS ... out on delivery dates. They are worth it if you have need for an outstanding knife and have the means. It's like a considering the purchase of a quality firearm for personal protection --- what price do you place on your life ??? And you will have it for the rest of your life, as well ...