• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New IP vs. Experienced IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I asked to see if there was a difference. Every piece of info counts and I appreciate those that were able to provide some comments from their experiences.

Again, I don't get this...counts for what? To me, drawing a conclusion from this...and maybe I'm wrong, but this is question about gaming the system? That's how I look at it anyway. Only D-bags attempt to game the system.

exo

Again, I don't get this...counts for what? To me, drawing a conclusion from this...and maybe I'm wrong, but this is question about gaming the system? That's how I look at it anyway. Only D-bags attempt to game the system.

I want to get the best grades possible. Knowing the instructor who I will be working with, his grading habits, his experience, and what to expect all seem like relevant information for making the best of this experience.

phrogpilot73

I want to get the best grades possible. Knowing the instructor who I will be working with, his grading habits, his experience, and what to expect all seem like relevant information for making the best of this experience.
And all things that you can't control. You can control two things in flight school:

1. How much you study
2. How much effort you put in

Everything else is trying to game the system. This thread is done.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

Aboslutely trying to game the system bud...absurd. You don't control who you fly with or how he/she will grade. Your only control is being prepared to for the brief and to fly that day. You might hear how a cerain IP conducts a flight but beyond that, not much you can do other than being prepared. Good that Phrog locked this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.