• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Firearms Forum

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
Hey Webmaster, how 'bout a new IA forum too?
Does it warrant it yet? I mean, we have like what, two posts on it? Do you think it will be used?

Its easy to create, but just throwing it out there if it would be worthwhile/used.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For me personally and other SWO's, we have SailorBob. Plenty of folks on there doing IA's right now (in country and out) and twe have a forum set up just for IA stuff. Aviators though....where do you guys go for gouge, info, etc. Like I said in one of my posts, people over there right now (who are working manpower requirements) are saying that the number of IA's are going to be going up. I only mention the idea because more and more aviators are gonna be looking for IA gouge...or a place to ***** and moan

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well, IAs are becoming part of the career progression, at least for now, so maybe it's not a bad idea. I've actually seen a lot of IA references in posts, but whether it actually needs it's own forum yet, I don't know.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see Steve's post.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
webmaster said:
Now, who wants to control this forum, so I can set up a moderator for it (all you supermods have forum wide privlidges btw)

:) You had to ask?