• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Firearms Forum

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Since quite a few threads involve firearms, I went ahead (and based on some requests) created a seperate firearms forum. I moved a number of threads over, don't think I caught all of them, but oh well.

Now, who wants to control this forum, so I can set up a moderator for it (all you supermods have forum wide privlidges btw)

Enjoy posting.

John

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
webmaster said:
......Now, who wants to control this forum, so I can set up a moderator for it (all you supermods have forum wide privlidges btw)

Enjoy posting.

John

How 'bout one of our resident Lib's??? Our very own AW version of gun control. :)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
A4sForever said:
How 'bout one of our resident Lib's??? Our very own AW version of gun control. :)
I could always invite back some of the all time Airwarriors favorites from sabatical. OR, I could move it to Spouses Corner, and let the ensuing discourse between Brett and his fans reach all new heights... Nah, the women might ACTUALLY use the guns on brett, and I don't want to be liable...

John

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
A4sForever said:

As one of our resident Libs (being that its 4am and ive been at superbowl partys all night, I'm assume you mean liberals) I'd like to state that if AW institutes any kind of gun control, it had better be marksmanship training. Ya see, we left-wingers aren't all so bad :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
webmaster said:
I could always invite back some of the all time Airwarriors favorites from sabatical. OR, I could move it to Spouses Corner, and let the ensuing discourse between Brett and his fans reach all new heights... Nah, the women might ACTUALLY use the guns on brett, and I don't want to be liable...

John
Spouses of the world - Unite! :D Where's a Marx emoticon when you need one?

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
webmaster said:
I'll sleep when the SWOs are running drills :D
And I'll let you say **** like that when you actually get underway long enough for the SWO's to run drills. Now, get back to your cube.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
And I'll let you say **** like that when you actually get underway long enough for the SWO's to run drills. Now, get back to your cube.
Even with your extended LINCOLN deployment, I STILL have more time AT SEA (not tied to the pier) than you do :p

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
webmaster said:
Even with your extended LINCOLN deployment, I STILL have more time AT SEA (not tied to the pier) than you do :p
As a YN. Tough life, eh.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
As a YN. Tough life, eh.
Arduous... racking out in the ships office with the door locked, drive the boat for 6 hours out of 18, watch movies, the occasional drill set, being lookout (not for the mail bouy mind you) at night with darkened conn, but then again the mail calls and running pay audits on officers like you are pure hell (motto, don't piss off the cooks, the doc or the yns) :D