• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

new a-pool procedures

Status
Not open for further replies.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
no shit? hmm. Oh well, I've got way more black boot socks than I have green or white, and they are comfy too. The next time i get inspected in my flight suit down to my socks, I'll make sure to wear white ones :icon_tong

Honestly? I know you guys are like WTF??? I know. I couldn't give a shit as to what socks I'm wearing. But I vaguly remember someone in API or Primary giving me shit over wearing white socks with my flight boots. Sure enough, I checked and it turned out I was right and THEY were out of uniform. Fuck them. Do I care? hell no. But when they call me out and THEY are wrong, fuck them!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And for anyone who feels like giving me shit for wearing white socks in my flight suit and boots... READ the uniform regs... white and green socks are the only ones authorized. So while your black socks may "seem" cool, you are out of uniform.

How the hell are you going to be able to tell what color socks I have on if my boot is up your ass? Would you even care?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
How the hell are you going to be able to tell what color socks I have on if my boot is up your ass? Would you even care?

If you are sitting down, and go to re-tie your boot, I will call you out on it, sir. Before you shove it up my ass again. :D

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Joboy....brush off some of that salt and take an internet AW break...please.

Status
Not open for further replies.